Hi all, thanks in advance for your assistance!
I'm curious if someone might have some information, tutorial or wisdom on how the Pro/X theme can be integrated with the WPDB? I am a beginner in PHP and have quite a bit of learning and have made my own functioning forms on some generic themes.
I was excited to install Pro onto my website and begin to style everything. However, I have hit a road block when it comes to having PHP interact with each individual page? In short, I guess my two questions would be:
* How do you POST data from a site with php? Most of what I have can be done with cornerstone except the part where I am writing to wpdb.
* Is there a way to display data from the WPDB without a third-party plugin?
* Would it be possible to build a user profile page utilizing cornerstone (e.g., all db information is posted through cornerstone), or would any data have to be fully hardcoded with php?
I have done some researching and what I have found on these forums is one of three responses:
* The support folks have made comments about this being out of the scope of their support.
* "Oh, since posting I figured it out!"
* There have been suggestions to altering the wp-functions.php code, yet I have not been able to figure out how this is linked to the individual function of form POST, for example.
Thank you all in advance, I appreciate your willingness to help out -