Pro dashboard not working

I installed Pro to my Wordpress multisite today and I’m not getting it to work, tried all day with no success. Theme is installed, it shows in the WP dashboard but links on Pro (Headers, Content, etc) direct to not found page. I’ve tried deleting theme, installing it again, installing older version, deleting cache from browser and from the site. Memory should be fine and PHP version too. Server is new and running well. Plugins are deactivated from the multisite. And still Pro doesn’t work. Is there anything more I can do? All help will be appreciated.

Hello Riikka,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website that’s listed on the licence manager and I see that you are using Pro Theme version 2.4.7. Please update Pro to latest version 2.5.5 to avoid any conflicts. You can refer following resources to update Pro Theme:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Theme is now updated. Problem is still there.

Hello Riikka,

Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings and fixed this issue? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Regards.

I’ve used secure note to give you our info. :slight_smile:

Hello Riikka,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and tried multiple solutions but it seems that mod_rewrite is not enabled on the server. Can you please confirm if mod_rewrite is enabled? Please get in touch with the hosting provider and ask them about the same.

You can take a look at following resource to learn more:

https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-permalinks/#mod_rewrite-pretty-permalinks

Thanks.

Hi!
Mod_rewrite is enabled and hosting provider has made changes for the server. Pro is still not working. Is there anything we can do to make it work?

Hey Rikka,

This is either an issue with your web host or your WordPress htaccess configuration. Pro will not work if there’s a problem with the pretty permalink setup.

When I switch to the default permalink structure, Pro works. That is a basic test to see if Pro is defective but it’s not. It simply requires the pretty permalink to work which is outside of its control.

Please have your web host investigate the issue deeper. They are the only one who could fix this as the problem is on their side.

Thanks.

Thank you! Pro is now working! :smiley:

You’re welcome, Rikka.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.