Pro cornerstone very slow to work in

I am lately getting very slow loadtimes when I am in my back end and especially in cornerstone or any ajax driven application. I am allso experiencing the front end getting slower. I know this might have meny resons and many are out of your scope of support but I was hoping that you could take a look and point me in the right direction of what is wrong. I have WPML installed since it is a multi lingual site, and that has not made it better.

Hi There,

First step would be testing for plugin conflict by turning off all third party plugins.

We can take a look, but for that, please provide your URL.

Thanks!

Of course.
Stupid of me. I missed that little detail.

arcticheli.se

Hello There,

Thanks for providing your url. This issue is not because of Pro theme or the editor. This is because of your site itself. I made some further investigation and I found out that your homepage is 27.1MB with 121 server requests. This is a lot to load in the browser. To load all of these, it will take 22.85 seconds. Please check out the test results from here:

To improve your site’s performance, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for yoyr help. I will go through your inputs.

Glad that we could be of a help.

Besides the point, my colleague mentioned the server speed and the ability to handle multiple connections at the same time when it comes to Ajax requests is an important factor too which gets worse if you use a shared hosting service provider.

We do have a hosting service which is 100% compatible with the Cornerstone and the X and Pro themes and gives a decent performance if you are interested:

Thank you.

I have done som changes and the site is running much smoother now. Thank you

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.