Pro: Cornerstone not loading

Hi,

When trying to edit using Cornerstone the page is is hanging (only see the logo pulsing). I have reviewed other threads, PHP exec time and WP memory are all in order. I have cleared caches, trying incognito, different browsers, toggling plugins, etc. This issue popped up today. My error logs show the following. We really need to get in and do updates!

[13-Jun-2018 11:25:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function query() on boolean in /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php:178 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php(165): Cornerstone_App->get_preload_models() #1 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php(196): Cornerstone_App->register_app_scripts(Array) #2 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php(45): Cornerstone_App->enqueue_scripts(Array) #3 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Cornerstone_App->load('') #4 /home/xxxyyyzzzi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/inclu in /home/xxxyyyzzz/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/app/class-app.php on line 178

Hi There,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Could you tell us which PHP version you’re using?

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Hey Michael,

The issue is most probably caused by resource minification. Would you mind clearing all caches and deactivate your caching plugin?

Thanks.

Thank you! That is my bad, for not looking there. I turned off minify for logged in users and that seems to have done the trick. THANK YOU!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.