PRO compatibility with visual composer

Hello

We decided to upgrade to PRO to customize the header. We still use WP Bakery Page Builder. It doesnt work with PRO it seems?

you can view the site at https://dev.miripiriacademy.org
There’s a directory protection password in place to prevent the public from seeing the development site.
Username: dev
Password: mpadev

Hello Saraswati,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using Pro Theme version 2.3.8. To avoid any conflicts and compatibility issues, please upgrade to Pro Theme version 2.4.2 and then see how it goes. For update related instructions, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

That did not fix the issue.

Hi,

Can you try to enable X Legacy under Visual Composer Settings.

If that doesn’t help please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

So it looks like the composer is now working. Some custom CSS that reads in xtheme disappears in PRO though. I took over this site so there was some CSS code in different places. Where is THE BEST place to put the CSS code? Like the footer color isn’t showing, and header, and other things no longer are showing. I didnt think I custom CSS coded the footer…

Seems were all good. It was the child theme…

although there seems to be an issue the customize link under APPEARANCE shows no options? Is that bad?

Hello Saraswati,

Thanks for updating the thread.

For theme options, please don’t use Customizer as Pro Theme as it’s own theme options panel that can be accessed from Pro > Theme Options.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.