Pro: Collapsed menu won't render in Header Builder

Hi, I have been having issues with the Header Builder not rendering particular elements since I tried adding a collapsed menu and have tried a bunch of things to fix it. There is no child theme. There are no plugins activated. Pro is v 2.3.6. Cleared cache.

The setup is this:
Bar - Container 1 - Headline 1 (big logo)
Bar - Container 1 - Headline 2 (small logo)
Bar - Container 2 - Navigation Inline 1 (set to hide on smaller screens)
Bar - Container 1 - Navigation Collapsed 2 (set to hide on larger screens)

I deleted Nav Collapsed, saved, and everything rendered.
I added back Nav Collapsed with no changes, saved and everything rendered.
I changed screen display sizes on Nav Collapsed, saved and everything rendered.
I changed the menu to my Main Menu, saved and got the rendering failure again.

Between each change I re-entered the header builder because that is when I am seeing the error appear. I have repeatedly saved and everything works as expected, then I come back in and the error is back.

This is really causing problems. Please advise.

Thanks much,
Audryn Lovinger

Well, I have no idea how I fixed it. But it is fixed. :slight_smile:

Hi Audryn,

It could be a temporary caching issue that you may have experienced and glad it resolved now.

In case if you experience it again, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note, so that we can look into it.

Thanks!

Thank you! It did return.

I’ve added credentials above in a secure note.

Thanks for your help!

Hello Audryn,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can see the issue that the builder preview is having some issues. To test things further I created a test header and in that I added Navigation Collapse element. However, in the preview panel I see following error message This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally. In recent updates we released some fix preview but in your case it’s still showing up.

That being said, without taking permission from you I am not allowed to do further testing on the website. Please give us the permission and along with that please share FTP login details in secure note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.