PRO Child Theme Error

From what I can gather VIA error logs one of our users updated WooCommerce (on the 4th) to the latest version which is causing an issue with the Pro-Child theme.

WooCom is throwing the following dialog:

Your theme (Pro – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.

2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Additionally I’m getting a PHP Notice on the cart pages:

PHP Notice: get_woocommerce_term_meta is deprecated since version 3.6! Use get_term_meta instead.

For now I removed the site from debug mode to get rid of the notice however, I’d like to fix the root of the issue, not sure if these 2 issues are related though.

I’ve searched the forum but haven’t found anyone with a similar issue, thanks for your patience.

Respectfully,
EJ

Hello EJ,

Thanks for writing in!

I tried checking your website and it’s giving me This site can’t be reached. Regarding the WooCommerce error message you are getting, please make sure that you are using supported version of WooCommerce 3.6.2 which can be downloaded from following resource.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

The WooCommerce version that we are using is: 3.6.4

Our company has 2 accounts, my own and my boss’, I think the site in question is under his name (we both have several licenses).

Please send me a PM and I’ll give you the login details (or however that feature works).

Thanks for your help I appreciate it!

Respectfully,
EJ

Hello EJ,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

As you are using WooCommerce 3.6.4, please downgrade to the supported version 3.6.2. To do that you can delete WooCommerce from Plugins > Installed Plugins (doing so won’t delete the data). After that please download WooCommerce 3.6.2 from the link I shared in previous reply and install the same from Plugins > Add New.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.