PRO - Changing Heading font

Hello Support,

I wish to use a different heading font but when making the change it doesn’t reflect my change.

I am using Integrity theme and the default font is Lato for both body and heading fonts.
In Theme Options > Typography > Headings Font - I changed it to Lobster font
Now on the Headline element in my Headers builder, on the Text attribute, I have set the base font to be H1 under SETUP.
In TEXT FORMAT I have tried setting both to Inherit and Headings under FONT-FAMILY. What is interesting is that I can see the font changed to Lobster in the builder but when saving changes I didn’t see the change in the browser!

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Ben

Hello Ben,

Thank you for the details.

Please be advised that v2 elements has it’s own default settings. It may not follow the global settings so it is advisable that you set the font family for each element. Do no just use “Inherit” because inherit means to inherit the font of the parent element.

For more control over your fonts, please make use of the font manager. To know more how you can use and apply the fonts with font manager, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you @RueNel

Yes, I understand how it works now. I was able to use the font manager and set fonts accordingly.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben

You’re most welcome, Ben.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.