Pro Builder overlapping header

We are experiencing an issue where adding a section is overlapping with the header. In the screen below you will the section builder overlapping the header to the right side of the page and teh footer pushed up because the section is not laying out.

If we change the template to “no header” it works fine. We have gone through the header a few times and do not see anything that would cause this. Any thoughts or assistance are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in!

Your header maybe overlapping because the custom header is set to display as sticky bar on top and it is fixed on top. Please edit your custom header and set the initial position to relative.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Yes, we did already check for that and it has no effect. :frowning:

Hello Michael,

Kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Thank you, I will send a secure note.

Hey Michael,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked the page and it’s the plugin Toolset Views which is conflicting with editor. When I deactivated the plugin everything went back to normal. Basically the shortcode you’ve added in your header [wpv-view name="snippet-display" snipid="30232"] is conflicting with builder.

Please check the content for that particular shortcode, maybe there is an invalid HTML code or an unclosed HTML tag in there which is causing the issue.

Since it’s your live site i have re-activated the plugin but you can either remove all shortcodes related to wpv-view from the header or deactivate the plugin to fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

OK, thanks. We had tested that (removed the snippet but not deactivate the plugin because we use it a lot) - while turning off this plugin could solve it, it is not feasible and this issue only happened when we upgraded to the latest version of Pro - we we are in dilemma where Toolset will say there is conflict on your end since all was working fine. Removing these shortcodes is not an option. Could this be more endemic and an issue with the overarching container? Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third-party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

What you can do for now, is remove the shortcode when you’re working on the page and add it back after working on the page.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.