Pro builder not allowing updates after update to 2.3.3

I have updated to the lates version 2.3.3 and I now can not amend the pro version. see screen grab for all that is showing.

I have cleared by cache and the X styles sheets cache in pro but still nothing is showing, so I can update items.
The front end has the content in place but it is not showing at the back end of the site.

We have a number of sites running similar themes/styles I can’t update them until I know where this issue can be corrected

Hello @dmacoxford,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website https://www.dolphin-southampton.com/ and can see that you are using latest version of Pro Theme 2.3.3. I suggest you to please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes.

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks Prasant please see secure note - the issue is still there even after deactivating and increasing PHP memory.

Thanks for sharing the login info! I checked your site and discovered that your text element had some malformed HTML. You have some closing </p> tags without opening tags. This caused the element to not render correctly. For the next update we’ve added a layer that will be more gracious to incorrect HTML allowing it to still render whenever possible (in a way similar to the preview versions). I’ve installed a patched version of Pro including these changes. When the official release comes out you can safely update.

All working for me now thanks for the patch. I will update the other sites. If they have the same issue can I add the patch myself?

Hi There @dmacoxford

X 6.3.4, Pro 2.3.4, and Cornerstone 3.3.4 are now on automatic updates. So you should be able to update your other sites as well.

You can also check our update guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.