Pro Builder loads for home page but no other pages and I have tried all your support tips. Please help!

Pro Builder loads for home page but no other pages and I have tried all your support tips:

• I have deactivated all plugins
  • I have increased PHP memory to 512MB
  • I have no caching

Can I give you credentials via secure message and ask you to take a look?

Thank you,

Carey White
carey.white@positivearts.com

Hello Carey,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know more about secure note and how to get support, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Thank you – however I do not see the “Secure Note” button anywhere on this page. I am logged in and I have scrolled through the whole page. How can I get to the “Secure Note” feature?

Thank you,

Carey

Update: The “Secure Note” button appeared after I replied, so I have sent the secure note with login information. Please feel free to deactivate all plugins while you are testing, I have tried that of course but to no avail.

Hi @buildingbetterworlds,

Thanks, I checked and I’m able to edit other existing pages and even the newly created pages. But I do see this message,

Under Construction Mode is enabled but you are whitelisted so you see the normal site.
Preview UnderConstructionPage
Configure UnderConstructionPage 

Perhaps it’s affecting the editing in the builder? How about turning off the under construction and use the under construction extension bundled with the theme?

Let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

That wasn’t it but your answer helped me find the problem: Pro doesn’t work with Firefox latest version (61). It works with Chrome and Safari (both worked fine once I realized you must be on a different browser) but there’s something wrong when I use Firefox. You might want to tell your developers, I doubt I am the only customer using Firefox. In the meantime I can do development with Chrome or Safari, so I should be OK. Thank you!

If it helps, I have no (zero) Firefox extensions or add-ons, and I’m on 61.0.1 (64-bit). I have all the Firefox security preferences set relatively private, maybe that’s the conflict.

No Problem.
We will inform our developers and have this investigated.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.