Pro and Woocommerce not working together on LiteSpeed server

Hi there!

I have the latest version of Pro (2.5.5) and downgrade woocommerce to 3.5.7, the server has LiteSpeed installed, this are the server settings:

When woocommerce si enabled and I want to edit a page, it shows this:

and it’s impossible to work on the page, only deactivating woocommerce the double bar disappears, (and I can go on and on and the bars continue replicating itself)

I have another installations working fine with the latest woocommerce plugin active, but the server has Apache, what can I do, or how do I need to configure LiteSpeed so this can be solved?

Please advice, Thanks!

Hello @rulogrunge,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that Pro will run on different set up. It does not matter whether you are using Apache or LiteSpeed as long as it allows all the Pro resource files to load the Pro editor preview area. And also make sure that ModSecurity is disabled. And if it is active, you must whitelist http://your-domain.com/pro/ to allow the Pro editor to load.

Based from your screenshot, it seem that whenever you edit a content, it is being redirected to some url. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? T

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @RueNel

Access on secure note, thanks!

Hey Rulo,

This might not be because of server but might have something to do with your web host’s security setup. When I went to see what will happen if I visit a WooCommerce page, a security check was triggered. Please try deactivating Imunify360.

This is not an issue with Pro. Your web host has a special setup for WooCommerce. What that specific setup is, we don’t know so you need to ask them to disable the setup.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y

I’ll look into it and let you know.

Thank you Rulo.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.