Pro 3.0.4 header & footer particles cover text

Hi,
After update to Pro 3.0.4 all instances of particles cover the text and text is not visible on hover.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hello @cmelnik,

Thanks for posting in! We have tested this in our local testing server and we cannot replicate the issue.Provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hi @cmelnik,

May I know what should we expect with particles? I checked both front and header builder and the particles are displayed based on the configured setting. And the texts are visible upon hover.

Thanks!

Weird. The image you sent is how it should appear… attached is what I am seeing. It is as if the particle is covering the text and icon. Viewing in Chrome and Safari.

Hi @cmelnik,

I checked with other browsers and it works the same including IE, may I know which browser you’re testing it with? For the meantime, I encourage you to clear your browser cache as well and test it again.

Thanks!

Hi,
I should know better… browser cache. My fault.

Thanks for the great support as usual.

Best

Hey @cmelnik,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We appreciate for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.