PRO 2 Gap and Line Cornerstone CSS error [Solved locally but require fix from Apex]

Hi everyone,
I have found in the code of Pro 2 a CSS error which makes Lines and Gaps in Cornerstone to be invisible and unmodifiable.
The editor from the backend of wordpress is unable to reach the cornerstone folder so i used a server editor instead.

The line involved in CSS is:

#cs-content .x-line { 
    display:block;
    width:0;
    height:0;
    margin:0;
    border:0;
    padding:0
}

There are 2 problems here:

1. Cornerstone is applying .x-line class to gaps, instead of adding .x-gap
  2. The code by itself overwrite any previous configuration, included the one written in the preview and final result which should be the last to be applied, if Apex would like this code it has to be added prior the preview editor not after.

The folder involved is on the local path:
pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/css/site/style.css

For those having the issue, find this file and comment the class as a workaround. The long-term solution requires other corrections.

Hope to see this fixed in the next version.
Have a nice week team.

Hey @soportex,

I’m sorry but I was not able to replicate the issue you described. I can select the Line and Gap even to the smallest size. See https://youtu.be/9QG45G5n9As. Would you mind showing us what’s happening on your end? Also give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.