Pro - 1.2.045 & Cornerstone - 2.1.0 (Cloudflare issue) LOOK HERE!

X - 5.2.016
Pro - 1.2.045
Cornerstone - 2.1.0

I thought it would be worth sharing, the solution to fix the Cornerstone not loading, header builder not loading. The site looks weird (I had a duplicate of icons and images in the navigation).

So how did I solve it? Follow this steps, and I hope it solves the issue for you as well.

The first thing to answer: Are you using CloudFlare? If YES continue!

  1. Disable any Cache or CS/JS minify plugins.
  2. Go to CloudFlare and switch on development mode.
  3. Go to Cache tab and Purge everything.
  4. Switch on cache plugin and purge the cache here as well.
  5. Disable development mode.

Did it solve your issue? I hope so, cheers! :sunglasses:

Update: To make sure the page builder works as they should you need to have Cloudflare development mode on.

  1. ✓
  2. ✓
  3. ✓
  4. I don’t use CF (or any cache) plugin
  5. ✓

Results: "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading”

Appreciate the post, though!

Thanks for sharing your solution @bracas! Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

It’s also worth noting for anyone reading this, a lot of managed WordPress hosts use powerful caching systems. Make sure these are cleared as well before and after updating.

@smenavto Sorry to hear you have an issue with the theme. If you haven’t already, open a support ticket and one of our team will take a look asap. If you already have a ticket open someone will be along to assist. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Jack!

I have an open ticket here. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

-Mike

Thank you Mike,

We will follow up with you on your ticket.

@Joao Thanks, buddy… Looking forward to it!

Hi, I’ve just replied to your thread :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like