Pricing Table on Android showing only in shortcodes

Hello on my browser and phone it looks fine, I use chrome browser and apple phone… But I’ve had two other people tell me on their Android phones my pricing tables only show up in shortcode. can you please tell me how to fix, see screenshot

Hello @businessbackpacker,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

I’ve checked your site both on desktop and mobile and can’t see these Cornerstone shortcodes issue on my end. However, what I’ve noticed was that it was redirecting me to different URL’s but showing the same Index Online Schools web page.

On Mobile:

Please excuse the quality of my screenshot image. A new security policy has been implemented on Samsung phones nowadays when taking a screenshot.

On Desktop:

This is very weird. There’s a big chance that there’s a slight misconfiguration on your server. Kindly contact your hosting provider and tell them that your website is automatically generating URL’s when visited.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello i fixed it but it is still showing in code for android
pls let me know how to fix thank u!

Hi there,

I tried to replicate the issue on my end by using the responsive pricing table shortcode from here on my setup but it works fine when I checked it on an Android device.

Also, the sample code that is on the demo site works fine on android as well.

There must be something incorrect in your shortcode like the pairing of the opening and closing shortcode tag which is causing the issue on mobile.

Kindly double check your code and make sure that it is correct. In case you cannot find any issue, kindly copy and paste your shortcode here or in a secure note (key icon below your replies) so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hello I put my details in the secure code part please help

Hi there,

I have just checked and copied your pricing table content on my setup and it works fine on Android when I checked it thought kindly try to update the you x icon list item shortcode from:

[x_icon_list_item type="check"[icon_list_item style="color: rgb(0, 204, 119);" type="check"]Video Course[/x_icon_list_item]

to

[x_icon_list_item type="check" style="color: rgb(0, 204, 119);"]Video Course[/x_icon_list_item]

Please also do this to the other icon list shortcode where you set the style attribute to.

Also, when I checked your site, there is a JS error that could possibly cause the issue as well. Kindly try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hello - when I use this it turns the background grey - have a look:

Hi there,

It should be an alternate of gray and white, how should it look like? The icon isn’t connected to the background, unless, your code has malformed HTML that breaks the structure and layout the table, hence, affecting the background as well. Could you try providing the entire content of what you added?

Thanks!

hi you can see it when you log in - i sent in secured code already

Hi there,

I was going to try to check further but I am not able to login anymore using the details you have provided.

The issue might be something specific to your setup.

Kindly try to replicate the pricing table on another page and see if you are having the same issue. It if it displaying correctly on Android then there must be something on the original page that is messing up the display on an Android phone.

If you are still not able to get the issue sorted., kindly provide us with the updated logins so that we can check further.

Thank you.

Hi businessbackpacker,

I’ve checked your website and when I first load it on my android phone, I got a similar screen as the one you shared on your original post:

This web page is loaded with “AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages” plugin that you have installed on your website, I can see you have an old version of that plugin and also you have an old version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin, please update all of these to the latest stable version and recheck this issue.
You can follow this guide while updating the theme:

Knowing that AMP plugin clarified that they have “Page builder & Shortcodes Compatibility.” So in case this isn’t working fine, then you will have to report this to the plugin author.

P.S. Your website is infected with malware that cause redirection to advertisments sites, I recommend hiring someone to clean your website immediately.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.