Pricing Table (Classic)

Prior to this cornerstone update I had a pricing table with two pricing-columns centered on the page. The columns no longer center, because the pricing table thinks there is a third pricing-column.

Any ideas?

Ah, looks like I can just use shortcode to solve the problem.

[pricing_table columns=“2”]
[/pricing_table]

Hi @bbigelow,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes. You can use shortcode to be added in your raw code element.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

I’m having the exact same problem and created a separate topic (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/new-x-cornerstone-pricing-column-issues/10397/2) but the reply I received from the support staff wasn’t helpful. I don’t think he actually even read my message.

@bbigelow seems to be experiencing the same problem after the new Cornerstone update. The old pricing tables are now forcing a 3-column display even though you aren’t using all 3 columns of the pricing table. His solution was to use shortcode but I can’t figure out for the life of me how to get that to work with my particular situation.

I’ve been waiting for a few days now to get this problem solved but no one can help. This is getting ridiculous!

Please, anyone?

After the newest 2.1.1 update, I solved the problem by adding width:100% to the pricing table’s style field.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the solution!

Hi @nico This is a common problem - there are several posts about this now and none of them have been addressed by staff properly yet. Since the update, the pricing column is forcing 3x columns by default, whether you set the number of columns or not. The raw code element doesn’t override it and other end user workaround suggestions don’t work for most, as it’s not fixing the problem in the first place. It’s a Cornerstone issue - is there an appropriate global CSS fix we can use temporarily and will it be fixed for the next release please?

Hi @Joao - it’s not a fix, there is still a problem with Cornerstone that needs addressing, which I’ve noted to @nico above

Hi There,

We already forwarded it to our developers and they will take a look at it.

Thank you

I am having a similar problem. None of the suggestions on this page worked. Mine is a four-column pricing table. The last column is now misaligned :frowning:

1 Like

Hi There,

I saw this on your Theme Options > CSS

.x-pricing-table.four-columns .x-pricing-column {
    width: 25% !important;
}

That is actually the temporary fix that won’t affect the other tables.

What left for you to do now is add a CLASS four-columns to your Pricing Table element (https://prnt.sc/gwiu7k)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That worked! Thanks. I hope the permanent fix is published soon enough and we’d be advised here. This has been very inconvenient.

You’re welcome.

Thank you 2, works!

You’re welcome.

that also solves my problem but looks terrible on smaller displays. we have end of 2018 by now…
so how to customize or force max 3 columns eg? for some reason the standard 3 column layout broke and i had 5 columns…

Hello @iTurtle,

This is quite an old ticket. To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.