Price filter slider is not working

Price filter slider in woocommerce is not working. Now I am using seperate plugin for filtering but original price filter is not working as well. I think PRICE ENTERED WITH TAX is option that breaks it, but cannot change it now.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

• Reset your .htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

• Contact your hosting provider to increase your allocated memory limit or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
```

You can add it before the line:

```
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
```

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Did Everything as You said step by step. No luck.

At the moment I have JS code on, but it is only for visual changes. And I had it disabled - still did not change anything. And other plugins I also had disabled, nothing changed.

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

How can You conclude that third party plugin is the cause. I tried deactive all plugins and fault still remained. Even more I tried this homepage on clean installation without other plugins, still the same. At least have a look first Your self?!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Please understand that WooCommerce Products Filter is a 3rd party plugin. We do not know anything about this plugin which is why we always recommend to go back to the creators of the plugin to ask for further support.

If you have some issues with the default WooCommerce Product Price Filter, then you can check out this documentation: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-product-search/widgets/product-filter-price/

Thank you for you understanding.

As I said, this hapends with original Price product filter as well. I can disable woof-product filter and use existing widget - price product filter, and I will get the same results. Only difference it uses prices without VAT. But even considering that it does not work as it should!!! Please check out Your self.

Hi @Saulis,

If that’s the case, I would recommend contacting a Woocommerce developer or the Woocommerce author. The widget you’re referring is not part of the theme, it’s coming from Woocommerce itself. The only integration between the theme and Woocommerce is the design to make it seemingly part of the overall site design. Features are not altered and should be remain the same.

And we’re not sure how their Widgets works too.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.