Preview was unresponsive after loading message after updating Cornerstone

Hello. Some time ago I’ve updated X theme and cornerstone to newest versions. Now I have troubles with editing long pages (7-8 sections) in Cornerstone. For example Front page, About page and so on. I’ve got “Preview was unresponsive after loading message” message and red warning about closing HTML tags. Short pages with 3 short sections are loading ok and I may edit them in Cornerstone. I’ve tried to increase ammount of PHP memory till 800Mb, but no luck. Please check my website www.fotolandscape.com. Any ideas?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please go through our troubleshooting guide here to identify your issue (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I’ve back to previous Cornerstone version 1.3.3. But one of my pages were updated using Cornerstone 2.1.7. Now when I am using old version of plugin I see ‘Missing elements’ blocks while editing page (but it renders completely right). Is it a way to convert this page to old Cornerstone format?

Hi,

Rolling back to a previous version will not work as you have the latest version of the theme.

If you want to roll back you need to also roll back your theme to the previous version.

Cornerstone 1.3.3 is Compatible with X Theme 4.6.4 though we really don’t recommend rolling back to older versions.

Do you mind updating it again to latest version then provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note(key icon) so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.