Preview Unresponsive After Loading

Hello!

Love the pro theme! Unfortunately, i’m having some trouble and need the assistance of your amazing support team.

Getting the following error when trying to edit pages:

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I’ve dumped cache, already have increased memory limits, renamed htacces, updated plugins. I’m at a loss. Please advise.

Hello @matholemu,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Ensure you are fully up to date. See our changelog.
  2. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  3. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but since you already have updated the Cornerstone to the latest version. Please update the X theme to the latest version (5.2.5) as well to make sure that this is not a compatibility issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for the response!

I’ve sent a secure note.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, it seems it is a conflict with the Better WordPress Minify plugin as I can open your home page on Content builder with that plugin being deactivated. Try clearing that plugin’s cache and see if that resolves the issue.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.