Preview Not Working (again)

Hi!
I made a post about this a while ago (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/preview-not-working/13388), but it fixed itself. However, the problem is back.

This is what it should look like, and what it looks like when you go to the site normally. However, editing in Cornerstone looks incorrect:

Everything is updated.

Hey @murnanc,

Please also check for the following:

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

If nothing helps, please give us the URL of the page having this issue and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

I’ve attached a secure note with login information.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I have logged in and I could not replicate the issue. I am seeing the correct layout such as this:

This could just be a browser caching issue. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.