Preview not showing in customization

I have been going through every topic i could find on this site and applying all of the suggested steps. I am still unable to get a view to show so i can customize my site. The message i am getting suggests it is a plug in or page cache issue, but i deactivated all plug ins and nothing changed. I went through other suggestions found throughout the web, i am in no way a website developer so i am not sure if i did them correctly) but i would really like to be able to use this theme i have purchased and customize it to my business. PLEASE HELP

Hello Laura,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website URL that’s listed on your website and inspected the same. I can see that you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone page builder. Further I can also see that as of now Cornerstone is also the only active plugin. From the outset I don’t see any issues with the website setup. Please check and do the following:

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey Laura,

I have logged in and investigated your issue. I found out that you are forcing the WP admin to use https while your Site URL in Settings > General is just using http. I was able to resolved it by correcting with the correct protocol in the settings. I also temporarily deactivated the WP Super Cache plugin. Caching plugins are best to turn ON when you are done building the pages and ready to go live.

Please check your site again.

Awesome, that worked thank you so much. It is now saying another issue about not being a secure site, but I found out that it is because of the last developer i had working on the site. He claimed he purchased an SSL certificate and come to now find out that he generated one off of his server instead. Im thinking that may be the reason that issue existed.
Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.