Preview not showing in corrnerstone

I get this error

Hello Jay,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that the Site URL and the WordPress Address URL in Settings > General is the same as your WP admin dashboard URL.

Hope this helps.

Yes, they are the same. Any other possible solutions?

Hello Jay,

Please also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists and you have added some custom codes on your site, kindly remove the custom codes and check again.

In case you are still not able to load the page in Cornerstone, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jay,

Thank you for the credentials, have you done plugin conflict test? Can we do a plugin test on your live site?

And please increase your PHP time limit and PHP memory limit as you’re running a number of plugins, your current resources might be insufficient.

Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Increasing Maximum Execution Time for WordPress site

This error usually means somethings halted PHP execution (fatal PHP error or syntax error). The following could help uncover more information:

Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. We might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

Please provide us FTP credentials as well so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

*Please do a plugin conflict test.

*Updated the settings.

*How do i Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. We might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

Also getting this error on the themes page

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_head(); ?> just before the line of your theme’s header.php file.

Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work correctly: Go to the Theme Editor and insert <?php wp_footer(); ?> as the first line of your theme’s footer.php file.

Hey Jay,

I deactivated all third-party plugins and Cornerstone worked. I checked your Trade Services page. This means that one of the third-party plugins is causing the issue. Activate the third-party plugins one by one while checking Cornerstone each time to check what plugin is causing the issue.

The error notice is wrong. The third-party plugin that reports that does not check all templates so it can’t detect that our theme actually uses wp_head and wp_footer functions in the base.php file in these folders:

• themes\x\framework\views\footer
  • themes\x\framework\views\header

Checking what plugin that is reporting that wrong information is outside the scope of our support. Please check the features of the plugins you’re using.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.