Preview not loading when editing a page in Cornerstone

Hi,
On my home page I have multiple sections which are not loading when I go to edit the page in cornerstone (see attached screenshot)
The top two sections are a Revolution slider and the other is just a text box. They just never load up and stay with this loading icon.
Please let me know your thoughts on how to fix this issue.
Note I am very new to cornerstone, and am not familiar with code at this point.
Thanks, Nick

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file which can be located inside the root of your WordPress installation and test your issue again.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the following line.
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks for the fast reply!
I have added this code into the wp-config.php file, but I am still having same issue.
Any other suggestions?
Regards, Nick

Hi Nick,

Please do the following,

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• If you’re on a child theme, please try switching to parent X theme, and see if the issue resolves. If it is then you’ll know something in your child theme is causing the issue.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

After doing all this and the issue still persists, please provide us the site URL and credentials in a Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Thanks again.
I’ve checked everything is up to latest versions and cleared caches as instructed (except CDN as I’m afraid I don’t know what that is or how to clear).
It still is not displaying correctly in Microsoft Edge (v41.16299.15.0), so out of interest I tried editing in Chrome and it works fine.
So it looks like this is a Microsoft Edge conflict.
Let me know if you have any ideas how to fix it for Microsoft Edge. In the meantime I can continue on using Chrome.
Thanks, Nick

Hey There,

We still need to fully check the compatibility with MS Edge. Browsers renders content differently and MS Edge is a bit slower and buggier compared to the other browsers on the market. This is also why we mostly use Chrome or Firefox.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.