Preview could not load in Cornerstone 4.0

Hello,

I am building from scratch, with a freshly installed copy of X and Cornerstone and I am not able to load previews within Cornerstone.

I don’t have any caching configured or additional plugins and I have already increased the memory settings to 512MB.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

Hi @Bearzooka,

Please make sure that you are using an updated version of both X and Cornerstone as it will cause some incompatibility use just like Cornerstone not loading if either of them is not updated.

In case you are using an updated version of both, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thanks, Jade.
I shared the access so you can take a look; you will notice I have no content nor plugins installed, so not much room to test conflicts like that.

Hi @Bearzooka,

I can see the issue. There’s 503 service unavailable error on the console

This seems to be a server related error which is explained in the link below:

I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to look to their error log and check why this is happening on your installation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.