Presets unavailable

I have downloaded and installed the “Agency” and “Starter” templates.
I do see the content templates but no presets. How can I solve the problem? I already cleared the style cache.

I would also like to implement other templates from different X demo pages but I only have access to “Agency”. I cannot find them anywhere.

Hi Ettrak,

The available presets are using V2 elements and you are trying to implement it to a Classic Section that is why no preset is showing.

Try creating a new section to the page and that should automatically be a v2 section.

Hope this helps.

It seems to be the same with “Section”

Hello Ettrak,

Please be advised that the presets will be available by elements and will not be applied as a whole. Meaning to say, if you apply a preset for a section, the preset only contains styling and element settings for the section alone. You still need to go to the row and column settings to apply or change the styling and settings.

By default, the presets from the starter pack only includes presets for the elements. There are no starter presets for section rows and columns. To know more about how presets works, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hi,

I am not sure if I am doing it wrong but I selected rows and columns and tried to load a preset but it always says “no presets”. If you can provide a snaphot where and how I can see presets that would be helpful.

In your knowledge base I cannot find anything how to load presets (saving is described): https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364

thanks in advance

Hi Ettrak,

Let me clear this up first, if you notice on the Template Manager, there are four types of templates namely Content, Preset, Header, and Footer

So you need to understand first where and how to use these templates:

Content Templates – Comprised of Sections/Rows/Columns and all the elements inside it on your page and can be as small as one section (X and Pro).

Preset Templates - Element specific styling, you cannot apply a button preset to a headline or text or any element, but to button element only (X and Pro). So if you see a “no preset” on the preset element dropdown, that means that element has no existing preset.

Header Templates – comprised of everything you can build in a header including images, content, and more (Pro only).
Footer Templates – comprised of everything you can build in a footer including images, content, and more (Pro only).

Although you can save a section styling as preset, I would not advise saving a Section/Row as preset, If you want to save a section please save it as a content template.

Hope that shed some lights,
Cheers!

Thanks. it works

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.