Presets not applying to elements as expected PRO 2.3.2

I’m having some trouble with presets in Pro 2.3.2 - The update is very cool but there may be a few issues to iron out. I’m building a new site that I’ve been waiting to start for a client because I wanted to take advantage of the custom font feature. And now that I’ve begun in earnest, I’m running into the following issue(s)…

I’ve recorded a very short video illustrating the problem which can be viewed here: https://gestaltcreations.com/screencasts/pro/presets-problem.mp4

Basically, custom presets are saving correctly to the template manager but are not applying correctly when trying to use them. The illustration takes place in a Global Block but the problem is happening in any content builder. Please advise as soon as is convenient.

Thank you!

Hi Simeoned,

Thank you for writing in, and sorry that you’re having this issue, I can confirm this bug on my end. But its not totally not applying the present its just the (builder) preview not updating it. Try applying the preset, then save the page and refresh the builder.

I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

You can check the Release Notes here if that issue is resolve.

Thank you for understanding,

@friech,

Yes that does work, thank you. Glad you’ve added this to the list of known issues and I’m sure it will be resolved in an upcoming release.

@simeoned, Hello from Concord, NC! I recognized the area code on your site so I guess you’re somewhere in the Charlotte area?

Thank you so much for the video! I really appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot this yourself and describe the issue. Definitely a time saver on our end. We were able to quickly get it fixed and it will be in the next point release which will be out later today.

Take care!

@alexander, Yeah man… I thought some of you guys were in Concord! I am in Charlotte…
No worries about the video. I think this is the way I’ll communicate issues moving forward as well.
Thanks for the quick response to the trouble as well. Themeco rocks!

We’re actually pretty spread out around the globe so it’s just me here in Concord. Sounds good on future reporting! Glad we were able to get to the bottom of this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.