Pre header + sticky footer on mobile

Hi!

I have a header, made with Pro Header Builder.
I need to create an app-like sticky footer for the mobile view.

Footer doesn’t have a sticky option, but if I create a bottom header and assign it to the page, it replaces my original header.

Is there a way around this, using Header/Footer builders?

Ideally, there should be a standard scrollable footer too, with a bottom bar that is sticky all the time, and gets to the very bottom when the bottom of the page is reached.

Thanks!

Hi Misho,

I suggest creating two bars in your header, one to the top and the other one to the bottom then show the bottom bar on mobile devices only, please check this image for more details:

Thanks.

Oh, ok. I don’t know why I thought that top-bottom-left-right positions are for the whole navigation, not for individual bars.

Oh wait, I see why… Sometimes when I select the bottom position, the whole top position disappears. Strange. It is hard to recreate the issue.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Hope you fixed the issue.
Please confirm!

Hi!

Yes, it works great!

I still get top header disappearing from time to time when working withe the bottom one, but a single reload solves this.

Thanks!

Hi there,
thanks for confirmation!

I didn’t find any issue in my setup when creating the same header and bottom bar. Not sure why this happening to you. We can only confirm if you can send us your login details in a secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.