Posts edit

Hello,

I have been trying to edit the posts page background, but cannot seem to locate on how to get there.

Typically, I can edit all the pages on cornerstone, as pictured below, where I can add a custom designed side bar,

But on the post page itself, I can’t seem to locate it in cornerstone, for me to add the customized sidebar. Picture below.

Can you let me know where I can access this?

Thank you very much!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please navigate to X > Theme Options > Layout and Design and set the Content Layout to Content Left, Sidebar Right

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi friech,

Thank you for responding! Now that I have added the sidebar on the post page, how do I add a side bar similar to my other pages? They are left blank as for now.

The side bars i’m referring to are not made from the widget sections of wordpress, but instead they are custom made in the Cornerstone. What I would like to do, is being able to edit the post page as shown in the picture below

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification and sorry for the confusion, to edit posts in Cornerstone make sure you enable the Posts on X > Settings > Permissions > General

Follow this post for more info about Permissions.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.