Posts Content CSS

Hi guys!

Look what happens!

The Content CSS of each post in Cornerstone X Integrity fails.

I write two css rules in a post, I save it, and then, it’s deleted from that post and it appears in the first one of the posts list!!! Wowwwaaaahh!

Merci :duck:

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the admin details to your site in a secure note so tat we could check it?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please update theme to latest version X5.2.5 and see if that fixes the issue.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Very good @paul.r !

Thank you! A certain “WP-ServerInfo” had sneaked in, no idea how.

And … I need to know one thing: are the functions that Autoptimize does covered by X-Theme? If so, I will uninstall Autoptimize.

Thank you :sunflower::honeybee:

Hi There,

We only covered bundled plugins and it’s not included. Feel free to use it but issues encounter using it should be redirected to the plugin developer. See bundled plugins here:

No no, I’ve uninstalled it! I don´t want it. It was the conflict. It had slipped into the plugins, without wanting to. Thank you very much!! @Lely :seedling:

Glad to hear we managed to help.

1 Like

Hello,

The truth is that there is more than one conflicting third-party plugin.

It is possible that the X-Theme team help me find a list of third-party plugins that work well for X-Theme for caching, css minify, javascript and html, image optimization and resizing , etc

Are any of these tasks incorporated into X-Theme?

Thanks

Hi Angelica,

As there are lots of plugin available that do the things you mentioned, we won’t be able to fully test for compatibility due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script.

With that said, here are the list of plugins that are tested with X.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.