Posts are showing multiple "read more"

Hi there,

I’m not able to determine why my posts are showing “Read More” in plain text, I’m not able to located this anywhere. The “more info” in gold is what was created for the read more button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello Aleksej,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and I found out that Recent Posts Widget Extended plugin is generating the post items. You may need to contact the creators to resolve this issue. If this issue is not present when you use Twenty Nineteen theme, then something must have been added in your child theme’s functions.php. If this is the case, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hey Aleksej,

I tested the Recent Posts Widget Extended plugin on my site and I can’t replicate the issue. This means that there’s no conflict between the plugin and our theme and something else in your site that is causing the issue.

Please switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists. If it does, another plugin could be causing the issue.

In that case, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.