Post title in Header Builder

Hey gals and guys!

A while back I made a post asking about a way to make a header created with the Header Builder to display the post title of whatever post or page the header shows up on. At the time this was not a feature with Pro, but on the list of enhancements…

Just wondering if anyone has found out a way to do that. If there is also a trick in the Header Builder to make the header background use the featured image for the post, that would be amazing. Has anyone been able to achieve this?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Nothing new regarding this, this is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

Ok, great!

Could you, please consider this for future improvements? (The sooner the better :smiley:) It feels like a very common sense feature that should definitely be in such a powerful tool as the Header Builder!

Also, why do my posts keep getting moved automatically to the support section when this is obviously not a support question and this is the second time I intentionally posted in the general discussion? I just want to know if anyone else has found a temporary workaround, but it seems like if I make a new post, it will get moved to support again…

Hi there @yvrcon,

We use our own judgement on where a post is best suited. However if it’s an X/Pro related question that you don’t require support on, the question should be posted in the “Peer to Peer” forum.

Thanks!