Post templates?

The guys over at cornerstonetemplates.store can’t be the only ones producing post templates for X can they? Am desperate for a funky template for a music festival site. Theirs are okay but am looking for something a little less texty and more contemporary and media inclusive. I need a ‘uniform’ post or portfolio template that sits okay with PRO for each of the acts appearing that I can then use in Layerslider or The Grid on a Line Up page.
Any quick solutions for an amateur would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

Hello @Cosawes,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check X > Design Cloud or Pro > Design Cloud. There are templates and site demo that you might be interested with.

If you have ideas of your own, you can get familiar of the builder and build it yourself. We have some tutorial videos for tips, tricks, and how-tos that might be able to help you. Please do not forget to check out videos here:

Subscribe to our channel for more updates, tips and how to videos.

Many thanks for that.
I admit finding the WP post building process rather horrible compared to ease of X or Cornerstone. I’ve tried a few plug-ins but nothing compares. A shame that it’s not possible to utilise the theme to build post pages. Are there plans to look at this?
Unless I’m missing something there’s nothing in Pro > Design Cloud in the way of post templates or anything that will incorporate into a post?
Maybe I should start another thread but how do you, for example, make a post page (rather than a block of a post) background transparent or an image, rather than plain white?
TIA

Hey @Cosawes,

Are you looking for a custom Single Post design? There’s currently no option nor templates for that. Our Layout Builder is coming though. That feature will allow you to build your own custom single post template and also archive page template.

For now, you need to use third-party templates.

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s what I could do with.
Seems to be my luck that I want something that’s yet unavailable! Look fwd to the new development and will start new thread for the specific question.
Thanks again.

You’re welcome, @Cosawes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.