Post/page editor small top part scrolling but not showing the page, just a huge blank area

A week or so ago this weird issue started happening. When you go to add a new post, it only shows a weird small top part (scrollable though) and the rest is a huge box. Checked for plugin conflicts and also checked our php levels (all seem correct per your other posts). JodieFitz.com, front end of site seems totally normal and unaffected, but it’s obviously a huge problem when trying to add a new post. Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi @ilissag,

It can also be custom JS/CSS or corrupt installation. Can you try reinstalling Cornerstone? If the issue persist after that, please do share credentials inside a secure note so we can check the issue directly. Thank you.

Just sent the credentials above. Reinstalling Cornerstone didn’t work.

Hello @ilissag,

I checked your site and the issue is most probably caused by the incompatibility of the X and Cornerstone version that is active on your site.

Cornerstone 3.5.5 is active on your site which is the latest version of Cornerstone while it is X 6.5.5 that is active on your site which is a version older than the latest version which is 6.5.6.

Kindly also update X to the latest version which you can also do manually. You may get the latest version of X from your dashboard.

https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Please make sure to clear your site’s cache after updating.

You may find the latest supported version of the plugins and theme here:

Let us know it goes.

I guess I am confused. On the downloads page it says the latest version I would be downloading is X 6.5.5, not the 6.5.6 that you mentioned. Where can I find the 6.5.6 version of X to download?

Hello @ilissag,

If you are not able to download a copy from your dashboard, you may download it from your ThemeForest account:

It should give you the latest version which is X Version: 6.5.6.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.