Post not showing on blog page

Hi, we’re setting up a new website with a blog page. We’ve made up a test blog post, which looks fine, only it’s not displayed on the Blog page. On “Pages” it does say that the page titled “Blog” is where posts appear. When we look at the post, we see home>blog>title of the test post. But the tab “Blog” is black (instead of coloured when you click on it). When we click on “Block” there’s only an empty page with the search bar “filter by topic”. How do we make posts appear on the blog page?

Hi there,

I am not sure exactly how you have set the blog.

You will need to go to X > Launch > Options > Blog and X > Launch > Options > NAME OF THE STACK > Blog to set options.

Also, you will need to go to Settings > Reading and set the blog page there.

Make sure that you use the latest version of the theme and Cornerstone, if not please do update them.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress Dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

Hi there,

Thank you very much. I had to switch ON the filterable index in the Blog options.

Now my blogs appears. But I can’t figure out how to change the hight of each blog image and how to make some first sentences of the main text visible. In order to read the main text I have to click on every Post.
Where do I change those settings?

Hi there,

Would you mind providing more information like what stack you are using?

Also please provide us with the URL of your site so that we can check this easier.

Thank you.