Post formatting problems

Hi. Maybe someone can help me with this. I have been out of the loop for a bit and some things aren’t looking correct to me with this new Wordpress and X installation.

I noticed that in this new installation of X and Wordpress the visual editor is completely absent from pages and posts. I also can’t seem to use Cornerstone to create posts and I thought I had that in a different site awhile back. The new method of adding posts is very cumbersome to me, but more importantly when I am trying to paste pre-formatted text like I used to do, it won’t display properly. The output in the published pages doesn’t look right and won’t show proper paragraphs or indentation. It also isn’t wrapping around images correctly. I have tried copying all of my text into notepad or other text app just in case it was a formatting issue from Word but no such luck.

Can anyone shed light on what’s going on here? What happened to the original visual editor/html editor that Wordpress always had? Is this something with the new X?

Here’s an example page:

https://bluebutterflyenterprises.com/my-adventures-interacting-with-the-tsa/

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.