Post font is different than Page font?

I was able to change the font family on all my Posts, but my Pages did not change to the font family that I have working on my Posts? How can I get the same font to be displayed on both my Posts as well as my Pages?
Thanks.
See Attached.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please confirm how did you make the pages? If you are using the content editor Version 2 element to make the page content then those are independent of the theme option style which you have selected for body and heading font.
Because the elements have its own setting for font and all. If you will use classic elements that will give you the style of your default font that you are using for the post.

I went through the websites that you have in license page and not able to get the exact website which has the issue.
Can you please send us your website details so that we can give you a proper answer,

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Hello Robert,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked the pages and I found out that Elementor plugin has a default font settings for text contents. It is applying this settings:

.elementor-widget-text-editor {
    color: #7a7a7a;
    font-family: "Roboto", Sans-serif;
    font-weight: 400;
}

I would recommend that you recreate the page in Cornerstone instead.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks…I will give Cornerstone a try.

Wow…I went back to wokowner .com and now the font went back to the default font and I did not change it back to the default font.
The footer area was black and now it is cream color and huge. The content of Footer 1 is to the far left and it was centered before.
Any suggestions?

It is ok now

Glad it’s okay now, it could be due to server or browser cache. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.