Post Customization

I’m working on a layout for an event post and i’m getting some strange response in the pro editor. The front end of the site looks fine, but in the editor the buttons are missing and some of my background colors are missing. The link to the post is https://visitwesleychapel.com/event/culture-jam/

This is what it looks like in the editor. I’m fairly new to using Pro, so i’m sure it’s a user error. I’ve added a few CSS changes to the layout…which are listed below.

CSS Changes to my post layout:

body .format-standard .entry-wrap {
   background:#e6e6e6 !important;
}

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display:none;
}

.single .entry-title {
    display: none;
}

.entry-wrap {
    padding: 0px !important;
}

Hi there,

I don’t think the problem is caused by your CSS. This should be originated by another cause.Would you kindly follow the steps below and get back to us with the results:

1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  7. Check if this is happening only in the post you have mentioned or it is something happening to other posts too.

Also, it will help if we can access the website for more investigation. kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Good call. I think i’ve narrowed it down to an addon for Revolution Slider.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.