Post Carousel is not working

Hi,

Could you please help me with this issue. Post carousel on few of my websites is not working, I can only see a white line where the post images should be.

Many Thanks,

Ana

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please check few troubleshooting to check if the issue fixes.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Hello Ana,

Thanks for sharing the details. :slight_smile:

I checked all three website link you have shared and can confirm that post carousel is not displaying.

Upon further checking I see that you are using fairly old version of X Theme and Cornerstone other then the 3rd link in which you are using latest version of Cornerstone. Please note that all three websites version of Cornerstone and X Theme are incompatible. In that regards I would first suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone to version 6.2.2 and 3.2.2 respectively. Before updating the live website, I would suggest you to copy the same to a staging server and update over there. In case any issue comes up, same can be looked at without effecting the live website.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. The post carousel is now working and the websites are looking nice!!!

Kind regards,

Ana

Glad the carousel is now working Ana.

Feel free to visit our knowledge base for more information here.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.