Post Carousel Disabled When Using Global Header

Hi, I read this post below in the forum. It looks like the post was from last year. Has this issue been addressed? I too would like to use/see the post carousel when working with a header that I designed in the header builder.

Post Carousel is part of the Standard Header of X and Pro Theme. Using Pro Theme header builder essentially you are creating custom headers. When a custom header is designed using header builder, it will override the default features and functions of standard header that unfortunately includes Pro Carousel.

Hello Trip,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Technically with header builder you are creating custom headers. As of now Header builder will override the default Pro Theme header settings that also includes Post carousel. However, if the header created using header builder is not global, then on those pages Post carousel will show up.

If you would like to have a post carousel in header then you have use Revolution Slider plugin that can be installed from Pro > Validation > Extensions. After you have created the carousel, you can paste the shortcode in Header builder text element to display the carousel. Here’s a tutorial that you can take a look to get started.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/post-based-slider/

Thanks.

Prasant,

Excellent. That shows me how to do a post based slider but is it possible to do a post based slider carousel?

Thanks,

Hi There,

Please create posts base carousel using the Essential Grid extension. And use that Grid shortcode for added it on your Header. You can paste a shortcode on the header using the Content Area element.

Extension - Essential Grid

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.