Portfolio with Sorting Ability in Cornerstone

Hello,
I wanted to add a portfolio on my page with the ability to sort (with the buttons above it) and i want to add it using Cornerstone to a page. I have the shortcode to add a portfolio to a page just it is missing the navigation.

Hi,

Xtheme has a portfolio template that has the sorting functionality as you can see in our demo.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/portfolio/

For your guide on how to create that page kindly refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

Paul,
I know how to make a portfolio page. I want to add portfolio option within a page using cornerstone. I wanted to have content above and below the section where a portfolio would be in place. Is there a way to add portfolio with the buttons on a particular page?

Also how did X-theme create this option, the tabs clicking different pictures:

Hi @replickadesigns,

In your first concern in regards to a content with shop page, I believe that it could be done with custom code however it is quite a customization and it is beyond the scope of our support. It would be best that you will contact regarding that customization.

Then in regards to the tabs clicking different pictures. In that part, we used a flex slider to achieve that tabbed images content.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.