Portfolio Questions

Hi,

I have testimonials I want to display for three different services we offer. I want to have a portfolio page of testimonials so I can take advantage of the instant filtering it offers.

1. Is there a way to just show the testimonial on the page, but not make it clickable?
  2. In the demos I noticed Integrity is the only one that had buttons rather than a drop down. I am using Renew. Is there anyway to switch that to the button filter? The menus aren’t as user friendly and you have manually close the menu rather than it closing after it filters.
  3. Is there a way to allow people to choose multiple filters?

Thanks.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully Portfolio post is not designed for testimonial, I advise to use a plugin instead for your testimonial posts, and then use the Essential Grid for creating a grid of testimonial.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks. I have Thrive Ovation for the testimonials themselves, but thought I could use portfolio to display them as I am trying to limit my plugins. I’ll look into Essential Grid. Thanks.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.