Portfolio Page Display Layout

Hi, this is Lorenzo , web developer of ThinkWearAct. I integrated our website to a 3rd party E-commerce site. I decided to modify the portfolio feature to be our product page. However, I am encountering layout errors on the 2nd page of our portfolio page. I customized the portfolio page to show 9 items per page (3 items per column), but at the 2nd page, and so on, it only shows 1 column with 4 items. I tried to erase all custom CSS but the error still persists. Please let me know how to fix this error.

Link: http://www.thinkwearact.com/products
Error link: http://www.thinkwearact.com/products/page/2/

Hello @Dfoster,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

I can see isotope not loaded on the second page. See difference of Page 1 and Page 2 on the screenshot below:

Please try to check the Portfolio settings of your product page. Refer to the solution on the following thread:

Hope that helps.

Hi, I tried this solution but it doesn’t seem to fix the problem. I may give you access on the site. Please let me know if there are any fix for this one. We have around 100+ portfolio items on our site. Thank you.

Hi there,

Yes please, provide your login credentials in a secure note. For the meantime, please try changing your portfolio page URL slug. The one that’s not working is an archive page which is why it’s different and maybe caused since products slug is very common and there are conflicts.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, thank you for your support. This piece of information is very useful. I just renamed our portfolio URL slug to ‘shop’. It would be perfect if ‘products’ slug is used for our site. I attached admin credentials here.

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

Glad it works with Shop slug, but unfortunately, I can’t help with products slug as I’m not sure which plugin is using it. It only means that the slug is already in used by something else. Try all-products instead.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, no worries. Any way, I was wondering why our portfolio filtering is not working on our site. I made sure that I did not enabled ‘Disable Filtering’ settings on our portfolio page. Let me know if there is a work around here.

Thank you!

Hi there,

May I know which page is the portfolio? It all display a forum page, plus, the login credentials doesn’t have admin capability. Couldn’t check it through admin.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.