Portfolio page design

Are there any other designs for the portfolio page? If not, maybe a plugin you recommend that can create different designs?

Hi,

You can check essential grid plugin. Please refer to the link below to see the demos and guide

https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

Hope that helps

I’m trying to insert shortcode on the main home page, but all that’s appearing is the actual shortcode instead of the stream?

Hello William,

Thanks for updating in! The shorcode should display in the text element as long as Youzer plugin is active. If notworking, you may use content area element. If still nothing displays, please make sure that your shortcode is valid and correct or that you shortcode has all the necessary data like the activity to display in the front end.

Hope this helps.

Neither are working, see image. You can see I am using correct shortcode and youzer is installed and actually have the entire member section running…

Hello William,

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

ok put into secure note

Hello William,

I have logged in and edited the page. I added this shortcodes:

[youzer_activity show_sidebar="true"]

[x_icon type="anchor"]

[youzer_account_avatar]

Only Youzer Activity shortcode is not displayed. You may need to contact the creators of the Youzer plugin and ask for further assistance why [youzer_activity show_sidebar="true"] isn’t displaying anything.

Regards.

Is there some way to import the about page only? Seems it never imported?

Hi William,

Which about page? Is it from the X demo? Unfortunately, selective import it not currently possible.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.