Portfolio not working

I have followed the instructions for setting up a portfolio to the T. I just can’t get it to work. Why will the main portfolio page not show my portfolio items? Please help.

try this please

.x-section-1 {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

If you want to test change transparent to black…You’ll see that section 1 will turn black

I’m wondering what the color has to do with the fact that my portfolio items aren’t showing up?!

Hi,

I would like to check but the login provided is not working.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

Please see secure note in previous post. Thanks.

Can you please help? We’re trying to launch this site and this is the last thing. Haven’t heard back from you …

Hi there,

I have checked and the portfolio items are loading but there is something that is causing the portfolio items container to have a 0 height which hides the items. Would mind testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You can also try to add this code to set a height to the portfolio items container:

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio #x-iso-container {
    height: auto !important;
}

Hope this helps.

I have tried everything suggested here. Tunred off all plugins, and inserted the code you provided. Nothing works. Why won’t this portfolio work? Please help. We can’t launch the site until this last thing is done. Please help.

Please help me here, guys. As it already stands, you guys only do one response a day, so it takes forever to get a situation resolved. I posted my last post more than 24 hours ago and I am still waiting for a response. I CAN’T LAUNCH THIS WEBSITE UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED. Please help me!!

Hi There,

That custom CSS code above Jade provided should resolve your portfolio issue. Please add it on the X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS (https://prnt.sc/gwt7nj)

But before you do that, I see that your X theme is a couple update behind. Please update your X Theme to version 5.2.2 to make sure that this is not an incompatibility issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Cheers!