Portfolio items

Hello,

I can’t find where to change the number of portfolio items per row. I have 15 portfolio items and I want them all to be seen on the same portfolio page, but I want there to be 3 items per row (instead of 2, as it is now).

Where do I change that setting?

Thanks for your help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please edit your portfolio page and scroll down to the portfolio setting section, there you can change your the number of column for the row.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. The problem is I can’t find the portfolio settings anywhere.

Hi there,

This should be under your Portfolio edit page.

Please see this detailed guideline to know more https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-portfolios/98

Best regards.

Thanks, it’s now working.

I have another question though. I would like to have a small image set next to every portfolio item, so that you can see what it’s about before you click on it. So a small image and under that the name of the portfolio item. How do I do that?

Hi there,

You will have to set an image to the Featured Image field of every portfolio item.

Hope this helps.

I tried that, but I want the images to be seen on the front page with portfolio items only, now they are both there and before the text starts when I have clicked on a portfolio item. How can I make them seen only on the page with portfolio items, before you click on an item? Thanks.

Hi there,

Please try this code in the custom CSS:

.page-template-template-layout-portfolio .has-post-thumbnail .entry-wrap {
    display: none;
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.