Portfolio Items – how to put the link on picture on overview page

Hi there,

I’ve built a portfolio with several items, the stack is integrity.
My question: On the overview page, how can I extend the link to the picture aswell, now it only is on the on the title h2, to me this seems to be a little bit irritating for users.

Regards
Thomas

Hi there,

If you set the page template of the listing page for the Portfolio to Portfolio layout it will have indeed the link extended to the image:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/portfolio/

For more information:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Also, give us the name of the page which you have as the Portfolio listing page.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Think is that we changed some of the CSS so the portfolio looks more “conservative”. Maybe there is no link on the picture becuase we deleted the icon?

The credentials are incorrect. Please give us the correct access.

If you have customizations, would you mind removing them for troubleshooting purposes so we could see if this is an issue with X?

Thanks.

Sorry, ht-acess is missing, rest is correct.

Hi there,

This custom code is removing the link of the entire image block specifically the overflow hidden rule:

.x-portfolio .entry-featured {
    overflow: hidden;
    border-bottom: none;
    box-shadow: none;
}

Kindly try to alter you CSS or let us know what you are trying to accomplish when you were customizing the portfolio page so that we could provide some suggestions.

Thank you.

Thanks for your help (I’m a CSS-Newbie), I changed the CSS so that it’s working now.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.