Portfolio has disappeared on front page

Any suggestions on what we need to do to restore our gallery of beverages?

The index filter is showing still but the image portfolio has disappeared, the index filter should have a post slider above it, (that is also blank) right below revolution slider.

Hi There @murraymillion

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have updated your Cornerstone plugin to v3.1.6 but you’re still using older version of X theme which is v5.2.5. You need to update your X theme as well, by downloading the latest version from your Enavato account.

You can check the latest version numbers from here and you can follow our update guide here.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

We are concerned about upgrading as we are using the oldest version of X theme, what is the most recent version of the theme that supports the original X theme layout? We do need to update, but need to do this in a staging environment. Can we rollback the Cornerstone plugin safely and get the site back to normal this way?

All set, thanks.

Hello There,

Pages created with older version of X and Cornerstone should have no issues when you update X and Cornerstone. Updating is necessary because WordPress updates everything and at some point the theme needs to be updated to follow the standards of WordPress and at the same time, during the updates, this is when the new features or bug fixes will be introduced.

I have investigated your site and all I am seeing is that the portfolio is working well.

What you are experiencing could be just a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.