Portfolio Grid Error

Hi Theme Co!
i apply portolio to grid on my “work” page.
i have a problem with portfolio grid displaying some weird error text as below:

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/caradesainstudio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-grid/frontend/the-grid-style.class.php on line 298

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/caradesainstudio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-grid/frontend/the-grid-loop.class.php on line 222
Print
NIRVANA AWARDS NIGHT 2016admin

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/caradesainstudio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-grid/frontend/the-grid-loop.class.php on line 222
Digital
SHANGRILA EDMadmin

Branding, Print
ACS INTERNATIONAL EVENT BRANDINGadmin

Could anyone please help me?

thanks!

Maytha

Hi there,

Judging from your message there are no PHP errors and those are PHP warnings which are recommendation messages and will not affect the functionality of the plugin.

Please kindly make sure that you use the Theme version 5.2.3 and Cornerstone version 2.1.4 and the latest compatible version of The Grid plugin:

To remove those warnings please kindly follow the steps of the article below:

https://aristath.github.io/blog/wp-hide-php-errors

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.