Portfolio Filter dissappeared

Hi there,

I’m having a bit of trouble to make the portfolio filter appear on my portfolio page. On the specific page, this filter is not disabled. I tried some things with my child theme, and it seems that there is a problem there. I tried trashing some of the files in my child theme, and the filter appears when I trash the following files:

• functions.php (I did nothing in this file, it is the standard child theme file)
  • renew/_landmark-header.php

The filter doesn’t appear when I have these files in my child theme. Could you help me out?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I am seeing the portfolio filter on my end (https://prnt.sc/gx67e6), please clarify.

You can actually compare your child theme’s _landmark-header.php file and the parent _landmark-header.php file and see what has change or removed.

The version of your X Theme (5.1.1) and Cornerstone (2.0.6) is not compatible. Please update both to the latest version (refer here) to avoid incompatibility issues.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!

Of course, I always forget updating before making a thread… After I did this and played around with _landmark-header.php it worked again.

Thank you very much for reminding me!

Hey,

You are most welcome!